Basic Gray Mini Keyhole Book
This Basic Gray Mini Keyhole Book from Shannon Bielke makes a great gift and is a wonderful keepsake. Give this free papercraft to someone you love - they'll cherish it forever!
- Basic Grey shaped mini book
- Mystic Press papers, Jim Holtz distressable papers
- Clear Stamps, imagines stamps
- Frost Creek charms
- Misc. ribbon and fibers
- The shape suggested flower petals to me, and seemed to need a keyhole.
- I picked soft colors in complimentary patterns and designs to cover the pages and cut floral shapes out of two of the pages to suggest a keyhole.
- Using the cut shapes plus a few more to embellish the pages, I also stamped pretty images and added ribbon and fibers to finish out the look.
- Finally I hung a small key from the keyhole in the front cover to complete my little gem of a book.
Read NextDIY Hot Glue Book