Happy Bat Halloween Pot
This is the cutest Halloween craft idea that you'll ever find. Grab the kids and have them help you make this Happy Bat Halloween Pot. Imagine going to the door with this adorable pot full of candy. Your trick-or-treaters will surely love it. This Halloween craft idea for kids is easy to make for an afternoon of spooky fun. Younger children will love the cuteness of this Happy Bat Halloween Pot rather than other more frightening decorations. Celebrate Halloween and go a little batty this month.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Petunia Purple, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - White, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Black, 2 oz.
- 6” Clay Pot
- Black Permanent Marker
- 1-¾” Spouncer
- 1-¼” Spouncer
- Purple Foam Sheet
- Craft Glue
- Paint Brushes
- Base coat the pot with petunia purple and allow to dry.
- Add the eyes of the bat by dipping the spouncers in to the white paint.
- Add the centers of the eyes by dipping the other end of the spouncer in black and adding black dots to the white circles.
- Add the mouth by using the black marker. Paint the triangles for the teeth with white. Allow to dry.
- Mark off a circle for the face and two triangles for the ears. Paint around the face with black. Allow to dry.
- Using the pattern provided, cut out two wings from the purple foam.
- Glue the wings to the side of the pot.
- This is with both wings glued into place.
- Using the purple foam, cut out the feet from the purple foam.
- Glue feet to the bottom of the clay pot.