Witch Heels Candy Favors
Make one of these witch heels candy favors from I Love to Create for your next Halloween party. These homemade party favors are sure to be a hit for children and adults alike. Use paper to craft a witch's high heel shoe.
- Aleene’s® Tacky Line Runner™
- Aleene’s® Tacky Dot Rolls™
- Card stock – black
- Bone folder
- Embellishments (buttons, rhinestones, feathers, ribbon)
- Use pencil to trace pattern on cardstock.
- Cut pattern and score appropriate lines with bone folder.
- Fold all score lines. Use bone folder to give a crisp crease to your folds.
- Adhere heel of shoe together with Aleene's® Tacky Tape Runner™.
- Adhere toe of shoe together with Aleene's® Tacky Tape Runner™.
- Embellish shoes with buttons, feathers, etc using Aleene's® Tacky Dot Rolls™.
Read Next"Boo" Halloween Scrapbook Page
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 23, 2018
How cute are tese witches heels to put some candy in to put on your table or to a office desk display to hold some candy. it is so creative and not expensive at all to make. You can use some embelishments to decorate them or just add some glitter. Great for someone who loves shoes too.
claudetta12 667060 6
Jun 28, 2013
.I HAVE A PROBLEM PRINTING THE PATTERN OF THE SHOE.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use