Spooky Bottle Cap Monsters
You may scream with delight when you see these adorable Spooky Bottle Cap Monsters! Made using only a few simple materials, these mini monsters are great for embellishing other Halloween projects or turning into magnets for your fridge. This is a great project for kids and something fun and easy to do during a blistery afternoon. With Halloween quickly approaching, this is one fun last-minute craft idea that's sure to please little hands and big ones alike!
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Bottle caps
- Purple, green & orange cardstock
- 1” circle punch
- Metal wire
- Two sizes of toy eyes
- Black pen
- Punch 1” circles from cardstock.
- Create monster faces with combination of different size eyes. Add different shaped mouths with black pen.
- Create hair from metal wire: Cut pieces from metal wire and glue to the back of the bottle cap with tape. Cover with a 1” circle. Shape the metal wire to create curls, straight or crazy shapes.
- Use the bottle caps as party favors, napkin holders, decoration or embellishments for scrapbook layouts and cards.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Halloween Crafts"
Hundreds of Halloween Crafts, Halloween Decorations and Halloween Craft Ideas featuring step-by-step halloween costume tutorials, halloween decorating tips and free halloween arts and crafts for kids.