51 No Carve Pumpkin Ideas You've Got to Try
These spooky pumpkin projects are outrageously fun alternatives to traditional pumpkin carving.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Pumpkin decorating ideas come in many shapes and sizes. Never fear, because this fabulous guide of No Carve Pumpkin Ideas You've Got to Try will help you navigate some of the spookiest crafts ever. DIY Halloween decor is such a fun way to get ready for the ghoulish holiday, and these pumpkin craft ideas should get you started.
Explore pumpkin designs that don't require carving tools. The possibilities are endless. You may decide to make a crocheted pumpkin hat or an old book pages pumpkin. You can also get out your painting supplies and try one of the wild and awesome painted pumpkin ideas we have. Some fantastic pumpkin decorating ideas are just a click away. Regardless of what you choose, this is sure to be an autumn to remember.
Table of Contents
Cool Pumpkin Painting Ideas
There are so many exciting ways to paint pumpkins it’s hard to fathom them all. Whether you’re looking for a Halloween kids craft or more elaborate painting ideas, you’ve come to the right place. These projects should give you plenty of ideas to make this the best Halloween ever. Don’t worry about pumpkin carving messes when you get to experiment with fun and ingenious painting techniques instead. It’s time to give your pumpkins a makeover.
- Anthro-Inspired Pumpkins
- Drilled Constellation Pumpkins
- Jazzy Painted Pumpkin People
- Angry Birds Inspired Halloween Pumpkin
- Robot Pumpkin
- Kid Friendly Pollock Painted Pumpkins
- Pumpkin On Pillar
- Tinker Bell Illuminated Pixie Dust Pumpkin
- Sleeping Beauty Pumpkin
- DIY Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
- DIY Disney Cinderella Pumpkin
- Moana Inspired Kakamora Pumpkins
- Sparkly Glitter Unicorn Pumpkin
- Mickey Mouse Glitter Pumpkin
- DIY Glitter Glam Pumpkins
- Disney Beauty And The Beast Pumpkin
- Disney The Little Mermaid Pumpkin
- Llama Pumpkin
- Cactus Pumpkin
- Fall Unicorn Pumpkin
- Glam Gold DIY Fall Pumpkin Garland
Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
Get out your crochet hooks, because this Halloween was destined to be filled with irresistibly cute crochet pumpkin patterns. These charming patterns are a blast to make and will leave your home brimming with Halloween spirit. Whether it’s a jumbo crochet pumpkin or a crochet hat pattern for babies, these easy crafts will yield you some wonderful results. These are projects you’ll be able to enjoy throughout the years. Enjoy the spookiest time of the year with these great ideas.
Browse our complete collection of 22 Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
Paper Pumpkin Projects
Your pumpkin patch will be full to bursting this year with these amazing paper crafts to get you started. You may find a cute and petite pumpkin made from basic materials suits your needs. If you’re feeling extra creative, an elaborate and showy pumpkin craft designed from recycled materials might be just the ticket. There’s something here for everyone with these eerily adorable Halloween crafts that will make your home just a little bit more prepared for Halloween.
Other Fantastic Pumpkin Design Ideas
You’ll be head over heels for these winsome pumpkin crafts that are made from a variety of materials. You may find that a creative wire craft is more appealing to you this year. If you’re looking for a fabric scrap craft, there are ideas here at your fingertips. There are even some pumpkin projects that can be made from everyday items found at the dollar store. With such a selection to choose from, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish in such a short time.
- Cute Vintage Fabric Pumpkins
- Denim Country Pumpkins
- Dollar Store Floral Wire Pumpkins
- Illuminated Twine Pumpkin Project
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- Yo-Yo Pumpkin Tutorial
- Outdoor Wooden Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Cute as a Button Pumpkin
- DIY Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Jack-O-Mummy Pumpkin
- Thankful No Carve Pumpkin Craft
- DIY Cardboard Pumpkins Wood Sign
- Recycled Shirt Pumpkin
- Dollar Store Gilded Pumpkin
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
- Recycled Dryer Vent Halloween Pumpkin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- DIY 80s Halloween Costumes
- Just Beautiful Peacock Halloween Costume DIY
- Make Your Own Wand DIY
- Ghostly Graveyard Coloring Page
- Fabric Yo Yo Pumpkin Craft
- Halloween Jack-O'-Lantern Face Mask
- Ghost Centerpiece Craft with Video
- Halloween Ribbon Table Runner
- Haunted House Coloring Page
- 8+ Boo Basket Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Homemade Baby Blanket With A Self-binding Border
- Cute Cat Grass DIY Pet Bed
- "It is Well" Embroidery Design Idea
- Shamrock Potholder
- Diy Sock Doll
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home