We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This is a simple craft using inexpensive items from a Dollar Store and leftover bits you probably have on-hand. The technique using two kinds of spray gives the luminary a mercury glass inspired treatment, and with the addition of stickers (purchased or created with a vinyl cutting machine, or you could cut from paper and decoupage them on), a few scraps of ribbon and rope, you have a pretty -- and safe -- luminary to display in both day and night. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home