This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Halloween Glow in the Dark Slime
"So let’s talk about one of my favorite kiddo projects shall we? Slime. It’s really amazing as project that kids can make and it doubles as a sensory activity. Kids can get messy (I usually have them work sans shirts) and then wash off. Everything in slime is body safe so I don’t worry about it iritating their skin. Glow in the dark slime is also one of my favorite projects for Halloween time! It keeps the kiddos busy, makes an adorable party favor and everyone likes to pretend they’re a mad scientist right?"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 bottle Elmers School Glue
- Tide Free and Gentle (clear) liquid laundry detergent
- Glow in the Dark acrylic paint – either in different colors or clear
- Neon Food coloring (optional)
- Mixing bowl
- Tablespoon measuring spoon
- Mixing spoon or stick
Read NextWitch Halloween Towel