Halloween Eyeball Lantern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This Halloween Eyeball Lantern is creepy and cool looking. Plus, it's made with dollar store supplies making it budget-friendly, too! I love that it's not only a fun Halloween activity to do with your whole family, but it also doubles as an amazing Halloween centerpiece to enjoy all month long!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Plastic Mason Jars
- Green Creepy Cloth
- LED Votive Candle
- Hot Glue
- Double-sided tape
Now that you’ve gathered all of your supplies, it is super easy to assemble this!
Start by taking off the lid to plastic jar and filling it with plastic eyeballs. Pack them tightly so that they don’t move around freely in the jar.
Now, use some double-sided tape to attach the votive candle to the underside of the lid. Be sure to turn candle on before tapping it to the lid. Don’t glue this or you won’t be able to turn the votive candle back off.
Next, screw the lid onto the jar. You may need to move eyeballs around a bit so that the votive fits inside the jar.
Finally, take some scary cloth drape it over the jar but make sure you can still see the eyeballs. Once you have the cloth where you like it, glue it to the jar to secure it in place.
Use jar at night or in a dark place to see the eyes glow!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Beginner Friendly Crochet Afghan Pattern
- How to Crochet a Scrubby with Scrubby Yarn
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home