Easy No-Sew Monster Banner
Both kids and adults can enjoy no-sew craft ideas together as a family. This Easy No-Sew Monster Banner is made from colorful pieces of felt. Monsters have never looked so cheerful and cute before. This easy no-sew craft will let your children use their creativity when designing their very own monster face. This is a great Halloween decoration for a children's party. There's nothing creepy about these little guys. Let this Easy No-Sew Monster Banner put a smile on all your guests' faces.
- Felt in multiple colors
- Glue stick
- Hole Punch
- Cut felt into 5 (or more) 4″x 6″ pieces from multiple colors.
- Using your imagination, cut out eyes from white and black felt, hair, tongues & teeth.
- Use a glue stick to adhere the felt faces down onto the 4″x 6″ pieces.
- Punch 3/4″ holes into the top 2 corners of each monster piece.
- Cut a 50″ (or more, depending on how many monsters you have.) and thread it through each corner.
- Knot each end of the ribbon and you’re done!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Halloween Crafts"
Hundreds of Halloween Crafts, Halloween Decorations and Halloween Craft Ideas featuring step-by-step halloween costume tutorials, halloween decorating tips and free halloween arts and crafts for kids.