Easy DIY Duct Tape Halloween Mask
If you're looking for Halloween costume ideas, look no further thank this Easy DIY Halloween Mask. This versatile mask can be decorated and used however you would like. Duct tape crafts are fun to create, and you will feel satisfied with what a little patterned stickiness can do to a plain mask. This Easy DIY Halloween mask can be used for any gender and any age. With just three basic materials, fun Halloween mysteriousness can be yours for as long as you want.
- Cheap Plastic Masks from Craft Supply store
- Halloween Theme Duct Tape
- Gather your materials.
- Measure out duct tape a little ways past the length of the mask.
- Apply duct tape to top of mask and work your way down until entire mask is covered. You may need to use small bits to arrange duct tape around elastic holes.
- Snip small slits where the eye holes are to wrap the duct tape around the eye holes.
- Make several different duct tape masks for variety!
- Place masks on and enjoy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.