Creepy Spider Planter - DIY Outdoor Halloween Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This planter is not only fun and creepy, it’s easy to make. All of the materials for this DIY halloween idea were found at the local dollar store. We stocked up on a bunch of tiny and medium sized spiders for our planter, but you can definitely add some other creepy crawlies too! This craft only takes a few minutes to create. You'll need a Black or grey flower pot, Tissue paper, Cotten spider web, Fake spiders, Spider webbing and a Tall cylindrical vase (or similar to give some height). "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home