Upcycled Glove Animals
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It's inevitable: one glove of a pair gets misplaced and the remaining one is totally useless! No problem, because you can turn them into adorable "Glovosaurs"! A great hand-sewn upcycling project, this Apatosaurus and Stegosaurus are perfect for the little hands of young dinosaur fanatics! Indications are given for child-safe embellishments and stuffing."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beyond Easy Cherry Blossoms
- Large Durable Plarn Tote
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets
- Mason Jar Lid Crafts
- Surprisingly Pretty Plastic Bag Roses
- Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp
- Festive Foil Wreath
- Cereal Box Crafts: 11 Gorgeous Cardboard Projects
- 62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- DIY Recycled Dish Bird Feeder
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- Foraging Apron
- Bumpy Side-up
- Rainbow Bobble Bag
- Row Of Tulips Dress
- Tapestry Crochet Sunglasses Case
- Summer Shawlette
- Ombre Coasters
- Pretty Simple Backpack- Free Pattern
- Free Sewn Duffel Bag Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home