Upcycled Cereal Box Woven Basket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Don’t throw away your empty cereal boxes—you can reuse them to make these upcycled woven baskets! This fun repurposing tutorial will help you keep your home organized without paying a cent! All you do is cut the cereal boxes into strips and weave them together to create a colorful box. Perfect for storing small items that can get easily lost, great for both kids and adults! An excellent and FREE project that even older kids can do."
- Three empty cereal boxes
- Hot glue or double-stick tape
NotesThank you! :)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home