Upcycled Cereal Box Woven Basket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Don’t throw away your empty cereal boxes—you can reuse them to make these upcycled woven baskets! This fun repurposing tutorial will help you keep your home organized without paying a cent! All you do is cut the cereal boxes into strips and weave them together to create a colorful box. Perfect for storing small items that can get easily lost, great for both kids and adults! An excellent and FREE project that even older kids can do."
- Three empty cereal boxes
- Hot glue or double-stick tape
NotesThank you! :)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This crocheted tote is a perfect size to stash towels, magazine, lunch or whatever you want to fill it with. The tighter stitch… Continue reading: "Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern"
- Milk Jug First Aid Kit
- 18 T-Shirt Crafts
- Cheep Coffee Can Birdhouse
- DIY One Shoulder Ruffle T Shirt Refashion
- Festive Dixie Cup String Light Idea
- Recycled Egg Carton Bowls
- Repurposed Plastic Milk Jug Flower Garlands
- Repurposed Jigsaw Puzzle Statement Necklaces
- iPhone Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Recycled CD Coasters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home