Toilet Tube Tea Cups
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Using just toilet paper rolls and paint, you can make a tea set for the little ones to play. This craft is great for an afternoon with the kids. They will love making their own personalized cups, and once they make them, they can play with them for hours on end.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaint, Paper, Recycled Materials
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet
- Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp
- DIY Toothbrush Needle
- 17 Crafty Uses for an Old Toothbrush
- Prettiest Toothbrush Art Paper Craft
- Large Durable Plarn Tote
- Recycled Jeans Tin Can Planters
- Baby Food Jar Dinosaur Treat Container
- How To Make Flower Lights Out Of Recycled Plastic
- Trash to Treasure Mosaic Table
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Low Carb Dog Treats
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Watering Can That Pours Crystals
- 29 Beach Crafts & Coastal Diy Wall Art
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home