Toilet Paper Roll Butterflies
It's finally time to put all those toilet paper rolls to use! Great for decorating your bathroom or living room, these Toilet Paper Roll Butterflies are a fun and thrifty way to use up those cardboard tubes. Arrange them into butterflies of various sizes and create a stunning wall display that won't cost you more than a few bucks to make! This is a fun way to add dimension, color, and style to any wall in your home, and everyone is sure to be impressed with your amazing artistic talent!
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- 35 or more toilet paper rolls, cut into 3 rounds
- 3 or more colors of craft paint
- 15 glue sticks
- 2 Fuzzy pipe cleaners
- 1-11oz can Krylon ColorMaster Acyrlic Crystal Clear (Gloss)
- Cut 35 toilet paper rolls into 3rds, approximately 100.
- Craft paint desired colors and allow to dry.
- Lay out painted rolls into desired shape and hot glue at all touching side of rolls, ( Med Size glue dot ).
- In well ventilated area , spray Krylon ColorMaster Acrylic Crystal Clear (Gloss ) Allow to dry at least 10 min.
- Cut fuzzy pipe cleaners into desired length for antennas and tail Hot glue into place.
To make this free craft pattern, we recommend the following materials. They are all available at a great discount at CutRateCrafts.com!
If you love this project, you'll love theToilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Green Crafting"
Find hundreds of eco-friendly recycled craft projects and step-by-step tutorials. Browse inspirational ideas for recycled crafts all year long! You'll find projects made from recycled jeans, tin cans, CDs, wine bottles, mason jars, and more. We also have recycled Christmas crafts, Easter crafts, and thrifty projects for any occasion.
Love these projects? Subscribe to our newsletter Trash to Treasure.