How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This DIY pot scrubber is a great way to use those plastic mesh produce bags that would otherwise get thrown out. It works very well to clean a variety of surfaces, and it's quite durable. You can add a sliver of bar soap to the center to make a self-soaping scrub pad. Or leave the soap out, if you'll be using the scrubbie on cast iron pans. The best part of all is that it takes me less than 5 minutes to make one! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Plastic mesh produce bags
- A needle and thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
- DIY Dog Washing Station
- Easy Chemo Cap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home