How To Make Flower Lights Out Of Recycled Plastic
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love to recycle things into art projects! And recycling plastic drinking bottles couldn’t be more fun. With this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make beautiful, colorful flowers that are strung on a string of lights. It adds glowing color to wherever you hang them. Materials needed are recycled, plastic water bottles, paint or coloring medium, a heat gun, and a string of lights. A drill is also handy to create a hole in the center for the lights. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Recycled plastic bottles
- Paint or coloring medium
- Heat gun
- String of lights
NotesTrying out this fun craft is a must and totally worth it.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Recycled Denim Feather Wall Hanging
- Colored Glass Bud Vases
- 32 Egg Carton Crafts
- How to Recycle a Soda Bottle into a Pin Cushion
- Gorgeous Upcycled Denim Flowers
- Recycled Tire Coffee Table & Storage
- Upcycled Deisgner Storage Buckets
- Bottle Cap Crosses
- 62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Paper Mache Flower Vase
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home