Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Some of the best and easiest crafts in the world are free or practically free. One day I was cleaning my coffee table and decided it was time to finally put something in the small vases I made last year. So I grabbed my hot glue gun, some sticks and leaves out of my yard and a dollar bag of cotton balls from my bathroom. In about 15 minutes I created faux "raw" cotton vase filler that made a huge impact."
- see post
NotesPlease consider sharing the attached tutorial and thanks so much!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home