Bow Tie Cuff Bracelet From A Man's Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a super quick and fun upcycle project. I actually challenged myself to upcycle the whole of two of my husband's dress shirts and I ended. up making 18 things! This is by far one of the simplist. A cute 'bow tie' look cuff bracelet that you can make in about 90 seconds! If you want to see the other things I made with my husband's shirts you can click on the blog link. I made a tote bag, teddy bear, kid's apron, key chains, a macrame style wall hanging, a zipper pouch, bookmarks, quilted pot holders and some other jewellery pieces all from 2 shirts! Happy crafting!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Men's Shirt Cuff
- Needle and thread
Cut the cuff off of a man's shirt as neatly as possible.
If needed you can machine sew the edge where you cut to stop it from fraying (but I didn't).
Pinch the cuff at the midway point from the underside and pin.
Hand sew to hold the 'pinched' bow in place.
Use the original cuff button to close around your wrist! That's it!
For more ideas on what you can do with the rest of the shirt on Kristen's blog, upcyclemystuff.com.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Elegant Wine Glass Stem Planters
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Recycled DIY Toothpaste Tube Pouch
- Repurposed Jigsaw Puzzle Statement Necklaces
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Cereal Box and Fruit Net Upcycled Gift Boxes
- Oatmeal Box Pencil Holder
- Plastic Bottle Lid Art
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterflies
- Recycled Wool Sweater Beads
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Macrame Bunny Ears Teething Ring
- Free Patriotic Floral Printable To Color
- Salt Painting Cross Craft
- Crochet Sea Star Floral Appliques
- How to Make a St. Brigid's Cross
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Love Everyone Always Embroidery Pattern
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home