Diy: Stained Glass Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a super fun and satisfying craft project. It looks like stained glass, but it's not made the traditional way. It's actually way easier Using a faux leading 3-dimensional puffy paint-like product, you can create your design onto glass. Fill the shapes you create with alcohol ink which is translucent. Add some mod podge to get that beveled look and no one will know it's not real! This project is not for kids since your working with a piece of glass (from a dollar store frame)."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Alcohol ink
- Faux leading
- Mod podge
- Glass from dollar store frame
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home