Tassel Keyring: A Simple Mother’s Day Gift Idea
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can make a tassel keyring in minutes which makes them the perfect simple Mother’s Day gift idea. I am wrapping up Craft Lighting with this fun craft idea that older kids can make for mom. If you have missed any of the other 15 minute Mother’s Day crafts this week, be sure to catch up with day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4. You will also want to scroll down to the bottom of this post to see what quick and easy crafts our blog partners have came up with today!"
- Yarn (I used this variegated yarn)
- Key chain with clasp (I used this version)
- Ruler (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diy Tea Towels
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home