"Snowflake" Window Card
Show you care with this easy and elegant handmade card, perfect for the holidays or sending winter greetings.
- Arnold Grummer's Iridescent Flakes: Icy Blue
- Arnold Grummer's Cotton Linter Casting Squares: 2 oz package
- Arnold Grummer's Snowflake CLay Casting Mold
- Arnold Grummer's Trifold Window Cards: Jewel Tone (6 pack)
- Arnold Grummer's Trifold Window Cards: Midnight Blue (12 pack)
- Blender (handheld works well)
- Holiday stamps, stamp pads
- Glue stick
- Make paper casts following directions on any Cotton Linter product from Arnold Grummer's.
- Put winter sparkle in casts by adding Iridescent Flakes or Mica Dust to cotton linter in blender.
- Stamp cards before mounting casts or doing any folding - it's easiest that way. White or metallic inks are effective on midnight blue cardstock.
- When casts are completely dry, mount them in the window of the center panel.
- Fold right panel back and glue to center panel, making a clean finish on the inside of the card.
- Finish with ribbon.
Read Next76 Easy Craft Projects for Adults
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.