"Bird of Peace" Handmade Window Card
Show you care with this easy and elegant handmade card from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies-- perfect for the holidays or sending winter greetings.
- Arnold Grummer's Mica Dust
- Arnold Grummer's Cotton Linter Casting Squares: 2 oz package
- Arnold Grummer's Iridescent Flakes
- Arnold Grummer's Bird Clay Casting Mold
- Arnold Grummer's Trifold Window Cards & Envys: Cranberry (12 pack)
- Blender (handheld works well)
- Holiday stamps, Ink pads
- Glue stick
- Make paper casts following directions on any Cotton Linter product from Arnold Grummer's.
- Put winter sparkle in casts by adding Iridescent Flakes or Mica Dust to cotton linter in blender.
- Stamp cards before mounting casts or doing any folding - it's easiest that way. White or metallic inks are effective on cranberry cardstock.
- When casts are completely dry, mount them in the window of the center panel.
- Fold right panel back and glue to center panel, making a clean finish on the inside of the card.
- Finish with ribbon.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Gifts"
Ideas and step-by-step tutorials on how to make homemade craft gifts, children christmas craft ornament gifts, craft gift ideas and unique craft gifts