King of the Birds Pillow Box
This King of the Birds Pillow Box from Stampendous would make a great party favor for a spring party. Fill it with candy or a gift card. Stamping crafts are fun and easy, and this handmade gift box will be loved by all!
- Cling Bird Post
- Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
- Versamark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
- Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
- Cotton Ball White Fun Flock
- Card Stock- Cream
- Fibers - any
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Pillow Box Die or Cartridge
- Glue Pen
- Cut the pillow box shape using a die or an electronic cutting machine. I used my Cricut for mine.
- Stamp the image while the box is still flat and add color with ink. Stamp the image a second time in red ink on another piece of cardstock, cut out the bird, and adhere over the image.
- Add a bit of flock to the hat and trace out the design on the crown with a VersaMarker or glue pen and emboss in gold.
- Put together the box and then simply add a bit of trim to finish it off! Nice and easy and a fabulous gift package!
Read NextPuppy Love Keepsake Box