Paper Napkin Gift Bag
Turn plain sachet bags into holiday gift bags with inexpensive paper napkins. Cut out a motif for Christmas, Halloween or any other occasion.
- Perfect Paper Adhesive - Gloss or Matte
- Detail scissors
- Decorative Napkins
- paint brush
- Select a sachet bag and decorative napkins of choice.
- Insert a piece of cardboard into the bag, to prevent adhesive from sealing the bag shut.
- Cut one or two napkin motif areas, as well as border areas of the cocktail napkin, and remove the bottom white layers.
- Adhere the motif using PPA (Perfect Paper Adhesive).
- When dry, just add you gift and give to someone special.
Read NextBunny Gift Bag Sewing Tutorial
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.