Paper Heart Gift Bag
Before you give your Valentine's Day gifts this year, make your own gift bags and show how much you care. A Paper Heart Gift Bag from Heidi Borchers can fit candy or a small surprise. These make great goody bags for a party - send each person home with a lovely little treat.
- Aleene’s Tacky Line Runner
- Scrapbook cardstock paper
- Craft foam (for embossing)
- Stylus (or embossing tool)
- Valentine Gift Hearts Patterns
Trace patterns onto back of scrapbook paper.
Cut along pattern lines.
Place cut pieces on craft foam, use ruler to create straight line to score along fold lines. Fold along score lines.
Apply Tacky Line Runner to right side (inside) of paper along folded edges.
Fold edges and overlap ends at point. The glue will hold this in place.
Align flat heart over folded edge heart and press into glue.
Cut strip of scrapbook paper approximately 1/2″ x 12″.
Apply glue to ends of paper strip (on right side) and glue to the inside of heart.
- Decorate outside of heart with ribbon bow and tuck special treats or gifts inside.