Mitten Gift Bag and Tag
Give gifts this holiday in coordinated bag and tag sets. This one features a festive green and red mitten for unexpected Christmas decoration.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAW01 - White
- DAW19 - Christmas Red
- DAW67 - Black
- Hole punch
- Curling ribbon
- School glue stick
- One sheet of coordinating green paper
- Red gift bag (lunch sack size)
- One sheet of holiday print scrapbook paper (We used American Crafts Tinsel 39914.)
1. Trace mitten onto green paper; cut out shape.
2. Cut 4 3/4" square from print paper. Refer to photo for placement and use glue stick to attach mitten shape to print paper.
3. Use Christmas Red and White Americana Writers to paint patterns on mitten shape; let dry.
4. Use Black Writer to write "to" and "from" on print paper around mitten shape; let dry.
5. Punch hole at each upper corner of tag. Fold down top of gift bag and place tag near top of fold. Punch holes in bag to align with holes on tag.
6. Pull curling ribbon through holes and tie in bow to attach tag to bag.