Gift from the Heart Bag
Paper bags, great for wrapping that quick gift, can be a work of art in themselves with a great background paper.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT01 - 3/4 in. Flat Brush
- IIP03 - Hearts, Stars & Stitches Pocket Template
- IIT05 - 1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO34 - Lavender
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- DA269 - Foliage Green --- NEW!!
- Fine grit sandpaper
- Assorted scrapbook papers
- Chipboard heart shapes
- Permanent ink pen
- Paper gift bag
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit bag.
- Base and layer different heart shapes with Lavender, Bright Orange, Deep Burgundy, and Foliage Green.
- Randomly dry brush additional colors over cut outs.
- Distress the chipboard shapes with sandpaper.
- Add additional words to scrapbook paper and "x" pattern to bag with Lavender.
- Add dots with Snow White.
- Outline and doodle with permanent ink pens as desired.
- Attach hearts and buttons to bag.
Refer to template and tools package for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.
Read NextBunny Gift Bag Sewing Tutorial
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.