Customized Coloring Book Goody Bags
Looking for a great kid's birthday party favor? These cute, colorful and customized goody bags from Pattie Donham Wilkinson for I Love to Create are a fantastic idea. A fun, simple way to get crafting for your child's special day!
- Aleene's® Crystal Clear Acid Free Tacky Spray™
- Gift bags – desired sizes and colors
- Paper towels
- Coloring book
- Cut out desired images from coloring book.
- Lay images face down on paper towels.
- In a well-ventilated area, spray lightly with Crystal Clear Tacky Spray.
- Press images tacky side down onto gift bags. Let dry.
Read NextBunny Gift Bag Sewing Tutorial
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
pennymindingmom 87 20145
Mar 11, 2016
What a brilliant way to customize gift bags. We found this tutorial shortly before Christmas and I had my kids decorate several gift bags for friends and family. We didn't have the Tacky Spray glue as stated in the instructions so we just used plain craft glue. The kids had so much fun, a great way to use up old colouring books and upcycle some gift bags! I think this would work with brown paper bags too. Has anyone tried it with brown bags?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use