Shower Caddy as a Vertical Wall Planter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"When my mother was going through a cleaning purge, she brought me a metal shower caddy. You know, the kind that most college kids take with them to school! Not needing this shower caddy in the conventional sense, it sat in the garage gathering dust. Until I saw a blank space on a garden wall that needed something green. Armed with a can of spray paint and some wire pliers, here's how I easily made a DIY vertical wall planter...from a shower caddy."
- Shower caddy
- Spray paint
- Metal pliers
- Drill with appropriate bit depending on where it's being hung
- Small potted plants
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Make Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- Milk Carton Craft - Diy Toy Ambulance
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- Fall Placemat & Coaster Set
- Marly Bird
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Stephanie Paxman
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home