Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
It's time to get outside and smell the roses. With Metal Stamped Floral Stakes, it's never been easier to find those roses (and other flowers, too). Garden craft ideas can help you get outside, get creative and enjoy the sunshine. If you're interested in creating DIY garden art, look no further than this creative project. Metal art may seem complicated but it's actually really easy, especially when you use ImpressArt products. With this delightful projects, you can add a personalize to your backyard in no time.
- ImpressArt hammer and stamping block
- ImpressArt Lollipop font
- ImpressArt aluminum blank
- Washi tape
- Paper towels
- Black acrylic paint
- Wooden garden stake
- Tape blank to the block.
- Starting in the middle of the word and the blank, stamp in the letters for the herb or plant. Rock the stamp into place and hold it at the bottom of the stamp.
- Once done, remove from block.
- Rub black paint into the letters, removing with the paper towel.
- Glue the blank to the garden stake.