Mason Jar Wind Chime
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create your own mason jar wind chime using beautiful strung colorful glass beads and enjoy the soothing sounds as the winds blow. During one of my thrift store outings some time ago, I picked up a collection of assorted beads for crafting without any plan on how I wanted to use them. Although I try my best not to buy craft supplies unless I need them, I couldn’t resist the containers full of colorful glass beads in all their differing shapes and sizes. And since my jewelry making days are long gone, I was excited to be able to use these beautiful beads for making a mason jar wind chime."
- 1 8oz mason jar
- glass beads in assorted shapes and sizes and colors
- 166 inches floral wire 22 gauge
- 18 inches wire 12 gauge
- 1 wire cutter or scissors
- 1 plier optional
- 1 ruler
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
- Citronella Water Candle
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Grapevine Wreath DIY Garden Planter
- Decorative Seed Starter Gifts with Laminated Plant Markers
- Sponge Toss Water Game
- How to Color Rocks
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Decor Items
- Retro Planter Decorating Idea
- House Number DIY Planter Idea
- Lilac Rose Petals Luminary
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Beginner Friendly Crochet Afghan Pattern
- How to Crochet a Scrubby with Scrubby Yarn
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home