From Tin Can To Barrel Bag Planter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"We love upcycling tins cans. There are just so many things you can do with them. You can turn them into a miniature washboard or use them to make a picnic caddy. My favorite way to reuse those empty tin cans is planters. But not just any old planter. No siree. Functional and stylish barrel handbag planters that make a statement. This easy to follow tutorial will show you how to make your own using a large empty tin can and fabric scraps. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Craft Outside: 84 DIY Garden Ideas
- How to Make a Fairy Garden
- Junk Store Birdhouse
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Easy Peasy Strawberry Pot
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Converted Lantern Planters
- Growing Grass From Seed
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Decor Items
- Orange Peel DIY Bird Feeders
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home