Crocheted Carrot Garden Marker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I recently started a little garden – mostly veggies, and for the plants I bought already started, like my green peppers and strawberries, I just took the little marker that was in their original containers, and moved those over (because I like the additional information they have on them), but for the carrots that I planted seeds for, the planter didn’t have a marker. If it holds up well, I may make a whole set for my other pots. I used my Basic Leaf 2 Ways Crochet Pattern, and modified it to get a skinnier look to better resemble the carrot shape. This project takes 15 minutes or less to complete."
NotesUse any weight yarn and respective hook to get a different sized applique. Lightweight and bulky could make cute markers too!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver in Pumpkin and Tea Leaf
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Popsicle Sticks - I used Jumbo, but Regular works too
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graduation Party Favors
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Military Gnome
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater
- Cheese Grater Owl
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home