Tropical Hibiscus Felt Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love the bright and colorful hibiscus flowers and monstera leaves that grow wild near my home in sunny Florida, but they don’t last once picked. Create a tropical hibiscus wreath with Kunin Felt that will brightly welcome visitors without fading in that hot sun! A simple wooden wreath form and fun patterns that I drew myself make this a quick and easy project to create in just about 30 minutes. Felt is an easy, versatile and forgiving medium which allows you to create affordable but trendy projects whether you are a beginner or an expert crafter!"
NotesThanks for looking!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home