No-sew Felt Ornaments And Gift Tags
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love adding a handmade touch to my gifts. In this tutorial, I’ll share how to use felt and VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back for Fabrics Ovals to make ornaments that do double duty as gift tags. I’ll also share ideas for personalizing these gift tags if you aren’t pressed for time. Tools Cricut Maker or Explore (with Cricut Design Space, Cricut Fine Point Blade, and FabricGrip or StandardGrip Mat), or watch the video in the tutorial that shares 5 ways to make perfect circles without a compass. Use one of these methods with a fabric pencil and scissors. A pair of sharp scissors for cutting the VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® Roll. Materials Felt. Ribbon – you’ll need approximately 10″/25.5 cm for each ornament. Beacon Fabri-Tac glue. VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back for Fabrics Ovals in your choice of color – you’ll need a pair of Ovals for each ornament or gift tag. VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® Ties – you’ll need one Tie for each small, unusually shaped gift. VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® Roll – you’ll cut the length you need for each gift, so a single roll can wrap many gifts."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home