Felt Succulent Banner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I am obsessed with succulents these days (who isn’t?) and love incorporating this trend into my home decor and craft projects. Felt succulents are such a great idea! I gathered all the green shades of felt I could. I also used white and pink as accent colors for flowers. I used the Spellbinders Platinum 6 machine and the leaf shape to cut out all the succulent leaves. I used hot glue to assemble the succulents and freehand cut some leaves. I played around with some different shapes both free hand and with the Platinum machine. I had so many ideas of what to create with my felt succulents."
- Glue Gun & Hot Glue
- Wood Banner
If you love working with felt, check out our collection of 50+ Felt Crafts for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home