Diy Felt Easter Garland
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a DIY felt Easter garland following simple pattern ideas. Working with felt is so much fun, so easy and creates darling decorations for not a ton of money. I love the bright cheery colors of spring. I love the way the decorations store from year to year. I made this DIY felt Easter garland and have it hanging up in my kitchen on the chalkboard. It looks so darling and is perfect for the Easter season."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diy Tea Towels
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home