Puppet Golf Club Cover
Have fun with you golf clubs even when you're not using them. These puppet golf club covers from The New Image Group are a great gift for the golfer in your life. Makes a thoughtful Father's Day gift that he'll really enjoy.
- Sewing Machine
- Quick Dry Craft Glue
- 1 Pack of1" Stick-It Felt Letters & Numbers
- Cut the foot portion of your cok off, leaving the "tube" portion and ~1" of the bottom portion of the sock.
- Cut 1" slits on the right and left sides of the top part of the sock.
- Pin one side of the sock to one puppet body piece. Sew into place with a 5/8" seam.
- Pin the other side of the sock to the other puppet body piece. Sew into place with a 5/8" seam.
- Stitch up puppet body with included string and safety needle in puppet kit.
- Glue on puppet detail features as indicated by the picture of puppet that you are making.
- Using your 1" Stick-It Felt Numbers, place the number of the golf club on the back side of the puppet body.
TIP: We recommend using a "wider" (ie: Frog or Monkey) head puppet for any woods and "narrower" (ie: Giraffe) head puppet for irons.
Read NextJurassic Park DIY Terrarium