Terri O Video: Father's Day Accordion Frame
Make a unique Father's Day gift with this Father's Day craft project from Terri O. An accordion frame is a great way to display a variety of photos and mementos.
- Accordion Book from Walnut Hollow
- Paper & stickers. I used 7 Gypsies Soho Journey paper and Dad, Sports, family & Adventure stickers.
- Xyron 510 with the permanent adhesive roller
- Pre cut border from Bazzill Basics
- Paper cutter by Purple Cow
- First decide what photos you want to use. Lay them out first and decide what order you want to put them in.
- Cut and papers to fit a page. Save the left overs so you can use them as a collage on other pages. On some of my pages I have as many a three different papers for a background.
- Add stickers to fit the theme of each picture.
- Add ribbon or pop up stickers if you like.
- You will find your book will probably not close completely flat. That’s okay. The card is made to stand up and be admired over and over.
Read Next16 Necktie Crafts Ideas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.