Father's Day Baby Plate
Looking for some free fathers day crafts? This father's day baby plate from I Love to Create is perfect for a new father to receive as his first gift from the baby. He'll look on it fondly as he remembers his new son or daughter.
- Duncan Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
- CN 241 White
- CN 221 Light Blush
- CN 081 Light Wine
- CN 111 Light Delft
- CN 253 Dark Black
- Signature Brushes
- SB 812 No. 10 Round
- SB 803 No. 4 Liner
- Clear Glazes
- CN 2000D Concepts Clear Dipping Glaze
- Duncan Mold, Deep Dish (DM 1060)
- Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
- Use pencil to sketch on your baby's face.
- Using the SB 812 No 10 Round apply two coats of CN 111 Light Delft to background.
- Apply two coats of CN 221 Light Blush to face with Round.
- Apply one coat of CN 081 Light Wine to cheeks with Round.
- Detail piece with CN 253 Dark Black and the SB 803 No 4 Liner and add name and date.
- Add highlights to the baby's eyes with CN 241 White and Liner.
- When dry dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
- Let dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.