Holiday Tree Centerpiece
Decorate your tables with a beautiful Holiday Tree Centerpiece this season. Use scrapbook paper and ornaments to create easy Christmas crafts that can be reused year after year. This is a great project for parents and kids to work on together. In fact, it's so easy, you won't believe it's real. If you're looking for home decor ideas this Christmas, you'll fall in love with this quick and easy craft project. Best of all, the materials used in this project are inexpensive and easy to find, so you won't have to spend an arm and a leg or search high and low for supplies.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Cones: 12" X 4" and 9" X 4"
- 2 small silver ornaments
- Green scrapbook paper, four - five 12" X 12" sheets
- Foam-safe spray adhesive
- Straight pins (optional)
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks or thick, white craft glue
- Use patterns to cut cone coverings from scrapbook papers. Papers will need to be pieced together to cover the cones.
- Spray foam cone with adhesive; wrap cone with paper cut in Step 1. If needed, spot glue and pin edges in place. Let dry completely. Repeat with second cone.
- Glue silver ornament to top of each cone