A Pair of Pinecone Place Settings
Get festive this holiday season and set your table with a pair of pinecone place settings from The New Image Group. Felt sheets give them a great look and feel. This tutorial is perfect for step by step instructions.
- Fabric Glue
- 19 x 12 White Stick-It Felt Sheet
- 19 x 12 Cocoa Soft Felt Sheet
- 2Hen Egg- 2 1/2" (73.5mm)
- Cut out from both 9 x 12 White Stick-It Felt Sheet and 9 x 12 Cocoa Soft Felt Sheet:
- Cut sheet in half and cut out about 3/4" diameter circles. These are your pinecone shells and look great with freehand cut outs.
- Making the Cocoa Pinecone: Place glue on back of circle.
- Start at the top of the egg and work your way down. Make sure to overlap each row.
- Making the White Pincecone: Remove the adhesive-backing on a circle. Start at the top of the egg and work your way down. Make sure to overlap each row.
Learn more about the people behind this project, The New Image Group
Read NextStackable Holiday Trays
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 02, 2010
Cute ! Those are felt cone SCALES not shells. Looks like an easy project for the grandkids when they visit. Thanks for directions. P.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use