Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you've been searching for a creative way to celebrate Palm Sunday, then you'll love this edible craft idea! Kids will love making their own Ice Cream Palm Sundaes with this Christian craft project that's perfect for Sunday School lessons. Choose your favorite flavor of green ice cream, such as pistachio, mint, or green sherbet, and trim some mint leaves into tiny palm fronds. This quick religious craft idea is super kid-friendly and is easy enough to whip up in just a few minutes. Pair the story of Palm Sunday with a tasty treat for this project for Sunday School teachers.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radical Radish
- Large Tassel With Wood Bead
- Upcycled Wood Noah's Ark Project
- Easy Bucket Hat
- Simple Rose Appliqué
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Astronaut Doll
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home