Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treat Pops
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Lucky Charms for St. Patrick’s Day learning creates an opportunity for sweet treats and educational fun. Here is a recipe for sweet treats and a free printable to use for teaching a few skills too. It can be hard to get kids to sit still and this project will have them engaged and learning. You can take this concept and use it with a different cereal or different snack all together and I am sure you will get great results."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- 1 Box Lucky Charms Cereal
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 16 oz Mini Marshmallows
- Waxed Paper
- Green Melting Vanilla Wafers
Melt butter and marshmallows in a large glass bowl in the microwave and stir.
Add cereal. (Keep a few charms out for the last step.)
Form pops on waxed paper and insert straws.
Chill until cool then drizzle melted vanilla over the top. Stick extra charms on.
Chill before serving.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crochet a mesh dishcloth out of a produce bag! You don't need to throw away the bag your oranges came in, and you don't need to go out… Continue reading: "Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Cheer Scarf
- On-the-go Case
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- How To Make A Burp Cloth With Baby's Name On It
- How To Make A Burp Cloth From A Diaper
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home