Lily Sugar Flower Steps
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These edible lily sugar flowers are the perfect topper for your next cake or cupcakes. Easy to make and beautiful! And edible!! Chef James Rosselle is a graduate of the California School of Culinary Arts in Pasadena and is passionate about where life has taken him. He has won all four of the Food Network Challenges in which he has competed. In 2011, James was named to the “Top Ten Cake Artists” by Desert Professional Magazine."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Garden Stone Cookies
- Rainbow Rock Candy
- Beef Vegetable Soup In A Jar Gift Idea
- Cake in a Can Surprise
- Halloween Rice Krispies Treats
- Unicorn Cookies
- Mischievous April Fools' Day Cupcakes
- Edible Cranberry Slime
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- Pancake mix with printable labels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Foam Cup Chick
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Cracked Colored Eggs
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home