Cupcake Liner Sunflowers
These cute Cupcake Liner Sunflowers are great for kids! Cupcake liner crafts make excellent rainy day projects and are a fun way to get kids involved in arts and crafts. These cute sunflowers would be perfect sitting in a windowsill.
- White cupcake liners (or light pastel)
- Craft glue
- Coffee grinds
- Small tree branch
- Glue gun
- Have kids paint the cupcake liners with yellow acrylic paint. Let dry, paint opposite side of liner.
- Have them smear a thin layer of craft glue onto the center of the cupcake liner.
- Sprinkle coffee grinds onto the glue. Shake off excess. Let dry.
- Fold the cupcake liner 4 times to make into a pie slice shape. Have them crumple up the ends of the cupcake liner. The more crinkly it looks, the better. Have an adult hot glue the flowers onto a stick. Tie a ribbon around the end if you like!