Buzzy Bees Kids Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Spend some quality time with your child, grandchild, niece, or nephew by making these kids art projects together. If your little one is getting antsy on a rainy day, try making these Buzzy Bees Kids Crafts. These kids craft ideas are fun and simple enough for a preschooler or kindergartner to do.
You'll need some plastic eggs for this project. Kinder Surprise egg shells work well, or you can save the yellow ones from your Easter egg hunt. Put together one buzzy bee with your child, and then see if he or she can show you how to make the next one!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPipe Cleaner Crafts, Recycled Crafts
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
- Kinder eggs
- Chenille stems or pipe cleaners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater
- Cheese Grater Owl
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Tc Sun Hat
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Family Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home