Denim Easter Egg Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Fancy something a bit different this Easter why not go for a rustic look with these upcycled denim Easter eggs. This a really simple and quick craft for all ages. It practically costs nothing to make as you use waste material. I told you it was easy. These eggs do have an sort of rustic feel to them and make for a great easter decoration. They would also be great for an easter egg hunt. They should keep for years, even if you used real egg shells as the glue and fabric would have strengthened them."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Denim scraps from old jeans
- Eggs real or craft eggs
- Scissors and glue
If using real eggs blow your eggs first (instructions on blog). Or alternatively use craft eggs, plastic, wood or polystyrene.
Cut your denim scraps into strips approximately 1cm wide and 6cm long.
Brush glue onto the wrong side of the denim and then stick the strips one by one onto the egg until it is totally covered.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This crocheted tote is a perfect size to stash towels, magazine, lunch or whatever you want to fill it with. The tighter stitch… Continue reading: "Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home