DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
Homemade Easter baskets are the perfect addition to your spring holiday traditions.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Spend Easter morning with your family by having a nice brunch and looking for your Easter baskets. One of my favorite DIY Easter basket ideas is a nice green crafting project. You can gather things you already have lying around your house and make your own Easter baskets in no time. The only thing you need to spend money on is the goodies you fill it with. A shoebox, some construction paper and a few other materials gets you a great Easter basket. Read about the article I wrote on making your own Easter basket.
Below you can find some really cute Easter baskets you can make. Make one and keep it for every year or make a new one each year. These can be used for decorations or functional Easter baskets for the kids to find. So if you're looking for an Easter basket to make, check out these Easter basket ideas!
Table of Contents
Find even more gorgeous Easter craft ideas in our eBook12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults. These DIY crafts are all designed especially for grown-ups, offering you stunning ways to decorate for spring's favorite holiday. Get the collection: 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults free eBook
Homemade Easter Basket Ideas
There are so many Easter baskets to make if you're looking for a low-budget project. You don't have to go out and buy Easter baskets for everyone in your family if you can make them yourself. Besides, it can get a bit pricey if you have many family members. Crafting up Easter craft ideas is a great way to decorate for springtime celebrations while still staying on-budget.
- Pink Crochet Easter Basket
This is a beginner to intermediate level crochet pattern that you can make every year and share with a friend.
- Paper Flowers Easter Basket
Add glitter and dimension to a boring Easter basket with layered, paper flowers coated in extreme glitter.
- Personalized Egg Hunt Easter Basket
Personalize a wood basket for Easter egg hunting with a cute name plate, embellished with painted wood eggs and bunny.
- Mini Cupcake Easter Baskets
They use cupcake liners and are just the perfect size for an individual Easter egg, whether plastic or real!
- Lilac and Lemon Cardstock Easter Basket
Use just a single sheet of 12x12 cardstock to create a uniquely folded paper Easter basket, embellished with ribbons, paper shapes and embossing lines.
- Bunny in a Basket Free Crochet Pattern
Create this adorable bunny in an Easter basket crochet project just in time for Easter. It's quick and easy!
- Cute Easter Basket
Cardstock, ribbon and a cartridge allow you to make this adorable Easter basket.
- Easter Basket Surprise
Sponge painted eggs and pussy willow handle aren't the only surprise - treat guests to tasty sweets nestled in this centerpiece basket.
- Easter Bunny Milk Jug Basket
Surprisingly simple and extra cute, this craft can probably be made with materials you already have at home.
- Jelly Bean and Bunny Easter Pot
Fill with jelly beans wrapped in cellophane and your recipient can move the pretty pot outside.
- Mini Easter Basket
It was so much fun making this mini Easter basket out of my Sizzix ScoreBoards Cupcake Holder Ruffle.
- Milk Jug Easter Basket 2
This thrifty Easter craft is easy to make and makes good use of your leftover milk jugs.
- Fabric Easter Basket
This soft fabric basket would be perfect for an Easter egg hunt.
- Fabric Applique Easter Basket
You can add details such as piping or ruffles and add an Easter egg applique and monogram to the front.
- Basket of Easter Fun
They can use this Basket of Easter Fun craft to hold the eggs they find in the egg hunt as well!
- Colorful Clay Pot Easter Basket
Clay pot crafts for your garden should be colorful, pretty and, most of all, fun to make.
- Quilled Paper Easter Basket
The light pastel colors of these paper strips work perfectly for Easter decorating.
- 3D Easter Bag
Make a 3D Easter Bag this year! This fun spring craft is perfect for anyone that loves cool paper arts.
- Personalized Easter Basket
Freezer paper makes creating your own stencils a snap. Make a personalized Easter basket for each member of the family.
- Tisket Tasket Easter Basket
Easter basket crafts are a perfect way to get into the holiday spirit.
- Yarn DIY Easter Baskets
They make the cutest little Easter baskets for your craft room!
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
Whether you're looking for fun Easter ideas for kids or just want to add a fun spin to a traditional Easter craft project.
- Color Block Basket
Use your bulky yarn stash to learn how to make a basket that is perfect for just about any home organization project.
- Peat Pot Easter Baskets
Vintage clip art and Mod Podge make this easter art project fun for adults, while sparkly beads and glitter will appear to the younger crowd at the craft table.
- Recycled DIY Easter Baskets
Help your kids put together some last-minute Easter baskets by recycling items you have in your kitchen cupboards or refrigerator.
- Cute Crochet Easter Basket
One round is reversed for a long tie, but this can easily be replaced with a solid row of single crochet.
- Bunny in Basket
This is an easy craft project you can make in eight steps. Tracing paper and cardstock is needed.
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
Turn an old pot into a beautiful Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project. Use paint and found images to create an unforgettable design.
Looking for even more Easter craft ideas? Head on over to our largest collection of Easter craft ideas for Easter egg designs, DIY bunnies, Peeps-inspired crafts, and even more homemade cuties: 100+ Easter Crafts
Describe your childhood Easter basket.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
- Cute Crochet Easter Basket
- Bunny Peeps Bunting
- Adorable Felt Banner Holy Week Craft
- Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
- Easter Cardboard DIY Wreath
- "Hop into Spring: Easter Craft and Recipe eBook"
- "Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes" free eBook
- 30 Easter Egg Craft Ideas
- Easter Bunny Milk Jug Basket
- Bright Ribbon Eggs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bunny Lovey Blanket
- Easy Crochet Baby’s First Christmas Blanket
- Woodland Deer Hooded Crochet Blanket
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Caron Cakes Cluster V-Stitch Blanket
- Caron Cakes Baby Blanket + Booties
- Glitzy & Glittery Ornament Critter
- Origami Slanted Bowl
- Leather and Yarn Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home